NVXL is Hiring
Join us in our mission to advance humanity with innovative non-volatile storage and acceleration through technology.
In addition to the positions below, we are currently seeking RTL Engineers, Deep Learning & Compute Acceleration Developers, FPGA & ASIC Engineers, and Networks Programmers.
Software Engineer / Director / Architect – Genomics / Toolkit and Framework Integration
NVXL is a well-funded start-up focusing on polymorphic acceleration. We are seeing to expand our team of key engineers and technical leaders to integrate our acceleration technology with leading genomics toolkits and frameworks (i.e. GATK). We are looking for someone with experience in this exact area. In return, we offer excellent pay, benefits, and equity packages.
- Contribute to all aspects of host software development, integration of accelerated genomics algorithms, and performance optimization and scaling
- MS, CS/EE, or equivalent
- Actual, demonstrated experience developing and/or implementing genomics host software, integration, and testing
- Experience in genomics performance testing, scaling, and optimization
- GATK framework experience
FPGA Engineer - Genomics Algorithm Acceleration
NVXL is a well-funded start-up focusing on polymorphic acceleration. We are seeing to expand our team of key engineers to develop FPGA accelerated algorithms for genomics. We are looking for someone with experience in this exact area. In return, we offer excellent pay, benefits, and equity packages.
- Contribute to all aspects of the genomics acceleration kernel development
- RTL and/or OpenCL/HLS hardware development
- MS, EE, or equivalent
- Actual, demonstrated experience developing FPGA implementations of genomics acceleration algorithms
- OpenCL and RTL development experience
We are seeking a web developer - full stack with a focus on web front-end development to join our team!
Primary Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of solid full stack web development experience. Experience in GUI full stack web development is a big plus and strongly preferred.
- Primary current requirement is front-end web development; however, the position does offer the right candidate some flexibility to move and fit in the full stack (back-end specifically).
- Front-end web experience - 70% / Back-end web development experience - 30%.
- Ability to solve any issues in the front-end and able to step back and understand the problem and single-handedly be able to provide creative solutions.
- Expert and solid experience in React JS, Redux, HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience with React time series charts, D3 charts, and High charts is required.
- Experience in creating innovative pie charts, tables, and dashboards with card layout is desirable.
- Experience developing enterprise GUIs is highly preferred.
- Expert in Python is preferred; however, a reasonable Python understanding is negotiable.
- Flask server framework, Django experience is desirable.
- Experience with GUI localization implementation is strongly preferred. Support of Chinese language is an immediate requirement.
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Senior Web Developer - Full Stack - Front-End Development
Director of Solution Engineering
As the Director of Solution Engineering, you will lead the development of acceleration solutions in the area of deep learning inference, training, computer vision, natural language processing, and video codecs. You must have solution-level expertise in one or more of the following domains: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Transcoding, NoSQL database, and Virtualization. You should be someone who's fascinated by the rapidly-evolving cloud application acceleration space.
- Develop cloud scale acceleration solutions to meet DC customer performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Be an industry thought leader in integrating NVXL's technology into data center architectures to support various applications especially in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Database, or Transcoding domains.
- Execute customer-specific POC / demo / benchmarking activities to accelerate design wins and revenue.
- Generate technical white papers for NVXL cloud acceleration solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MS or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
- 10+ years solutions engineering experience in software development, database, and high-performance computing with at least one year of work-related experience in Deep Learning and Machine learning.
- Deep understanding of cloud IaaS / PaaS and cloud application workloads.
- Experience with use of workload accelerators (FPGA / GPU / ASIC) and associated hardware, software, and interface requirements.
- C/C++/Python programming / Parallel and Distributed programming experience.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- 5+ years management experience and demonstrated ability to lead a high energy solution engineering team.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or other Deep Learning Frameworks.
- Familiarity with industry efforts to develop accelerator interfaces and software frameworks (OpenCAPI, CCIX, Gen-Z).