NVXL is Hiring
Join us in our mission to advance humanity with innovative non-volatile storage and acceleration through technology.
In addition to the positions below, we are currently seeking RTL Engineers, Deep Learning & Compute Acceleration Developers, FPGA & ASIC Engineers, and Networks Programmers.
NVXL is seeking an experienced QA/Release Manager to lead a team developing world-class machine learning products. We have an immediate need for a QA leader responsible for automation and testing of various products.
NVXL products are developed through Agile processes and you will be responsible for leading the test team strategy/architecture, test execution, and integration of QA deliverables into the overall DevOps model.
This senior leadership role requires a strong understanding of quality engineering, test methodologies, and proven leadership skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years experience in software quality assurance or development
- Experience writing shell scripts, Python, & C/C++
- Experience using GitLab, Git, Jira, and OpenStack tools
- Self-starter with great interpersonal and debugging skills in software/hardware (Python/FPGA)
- Strong desire to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Enjoy understanding how breaking and finding bugs is key to a successful product
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers
We are seeking a web developer - full stack with a focus on web front-end development to join our team!
Primary Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of solid full stack web development experience. Experience in GUI full stack web development is a big plus and strongly preferred.
- Primary current requirement is front-end web development; however, the position does offer the right candidate some flexibility to move and fit in the full stack (back-end specifically).
- Front-end web experience - 70% / Back-end web development experience - 30%.
- Ability to solve any issues in the front-end and able to step back and understand the problem and single-handedly be able to provide creative solutions.
- Expert and solid experience in React JS, Redux, HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience with React time series charts, D3 charts, and High charts is required.
- Experience in creating innovative pie charts, tables, and dashboards with card layout is desirable.
- Experience developing enterprise GUIs is highly preferred.
- Expert in Python is preferred; however, a reasonable Python understanding is negotiable.
- Flask server framework, Django experience is desirable.
- Experience with GUI localization implementation is strongly preferred. Support of Chinese language is an immediate requirement.
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Senior Web Developer - Full Stack - Front-End Development
Senior Web Developer - Full Stack - Back-End Web Development / Architect
- A minimum of 8 years of solid full stack web development experience. Experience in GUI full stack web development is a big plus and strongly preferred.
- Solid back-end web development experience.
- Solid experience with the use of Python, Unix shell, and shell scripting.
- Modern frameworks such as Flask, Ruby on Rails, and Django framework (one or more is preferable).
- Experience in Operational system is a plus.
- Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Experience working with servers is a plus.
- Experience architecting web GUI products.
- Should be able to guide other members of the web development team with innovative and creative ideas and meet milestones in a timely manner.
- Experience with GUI localization implementation is highly preferable. Support of Chinese language is an immediate requirement.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Ability to handle stressful and tight milestones.
- Team player with a welcoming, positive, and optimistic attitude in finding solutions to complex problems.
Director of Solution Engineering
As the Director of Solution Engineering, you will lead the development of acceleration solutions in the area of deep learning inference, training, computer vision, natural language processing, and video codecs. You must have solution-level expertise in one or more of the following domains: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Transcoding, NoSQL database, and Virtualization. You should be someone who's fascinated by the rapidly-evolving cloud application acceleration space.
- Develop cloud scale acceleration solutions to meet DC customer performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Be an industry thought leader in integrating NVXL's technology into data center architectures to support various applications especially in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Database, or Transcoding domains.
- Execute customer-specific POC / demo / benchmarking activities to accelerate design wins and revenue.
- Generate technical white papers for NVXL cloud acceleration solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MS or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
- 10+ years solutions engineering experience in software development, database, and high-performance computing with at least one year of work-related experience in Deep Learning and Machine learning.
- Deep understanding of cloud IaaS / PaaS and cloud application workloads.
- Experience with use of workload accelerators (FPGA / GPU / ASIC) and associated hardware, software, and interface requirements.
- C/C++/Python programming / Parallel and Distributed programming experience.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- 5+ years management experience and demonstrated ability to lead a high energy solution engineering team.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or other Deep Learning Frameworks.
- Familiarity with industry efforts to develop accelerator interfaces and software frameworks (OpenCAPI, CCIX, Gen-Z).
RTL Design Lead / Architect
NVXL is seeking an experienced RTL Design Lead/Architect to manage RTL/FPGA development projects. This leadership role will require you to be very resourceful and hands-on to drive highly complex RTL designs and initiatives in engineering and the entire company. This is a high visibility and mission-critical role that requires close working relationships with many groups and an organized approach to coordinate all tasks in parallel to reach deadlines with a quality design.
Qualifications and Experience
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of the chip micro-architecture and digital logic design.
- At least 10+ years of experience in digital logic design.
- A proven track record of high-performance design in a high volume production environment.
- Experience in driving microarchitecture and developing the specification for logic designs.
- Proven track record of RTL design on large and complex designs.
- Solid working experience with partners including marketing, architecture, implementation, and verification to deliver high-quality RTL design on-time.
- Strong communication skills are a must, as the candidate will interface with a lot of different groups within the company.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, highly organized, and schedule-driven.
- Experience with standard FPGA design flow is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of CNN and DNN IP design is highly preferable.
- Microarchitecture and development of RTL design.
- Develop microarchitecture spec and refine the spec with reviews.
- Own all aspects of RTL development.
- Lead and collaborate with other designers in the group to deliver results.
- Ensure performance target is met (frequency, frame/second).
- Drive power/performance and functional verification team to ensure high-quality design.
- Work with multi-disciplinary groups to make sure designs are delivered on time, within budget, and with the highest quality by incorporating proper checks at every stage of the design process.
MS/BS in EE, CE, or equivalent experience.